I have a few cards to share.
Some finished and unfinished projects.
Two weeks ago I visited Judith
and it was an amazing day..
Judith made a few cards;
I didn't make a card at all.
We spent the day talking and laughing;
I am not productive when I visit a friend:)
Judith offered me to cut a few flowers
with dies from Alexandra Renke.
I love the simple style.
And decided to use them to practice a
bit more with my Gansai Tambi paints.
Back home I realised I cut them from thick cardstock
instead of watercolouring paper.
It turned out a mess.
The paper was soaking wet, the colouring
is far from perfect and the red paint
floated into the green of the stem.
A c o m p l e t e disaster.
I made a card and once it was finshed
I wanted to throw it away.
But decided to keep it.
As a reminder to use the right paper...
Here's a close up of the flower:
I think the stem is too long and I am
still not happy about adding these silver pearls :(
I decided to try it again using
the die cuts without adding any paint:
White on white.
Even the sequins are white:)
It turned out very simple
but I love a simple style:
Thea was here last Tuesday and
we spent the day using my Gelli plates.
Here is a peek of what I made:
Two cards are finished.
My first card is made with the "negative".
A print of what's left on your Gelli plate
after the first print (positive)
And this one is the positive.
Made with various shades of pink:
I like it:)
Thanks for stopping by!